Re: ND show - coming sooner than you think!

> I just checked the list of who's already registered at ND.. total of 17
> registrations received so far, 8 of which are 'roccos!  That's good -
> but NOT ENOUGH!

OK, I agree that we need more folks to register, but I think we already
deserve a pat on the back. Last year at the show there were only 3
Scirocco's (mine included) and this year already 8 are pre-registered. And
that makes up half of the 17 total registrants!

--Craig Williams
81 Scirocco S, 16V 2008 cc (disassembled in the garage)
87 Jetta 1.8 16V (Daily driver)
91 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife)