RE: ND show - coming sooner than you think!

I just registered, and www.scirocco.org is our club affliiation right?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kevin Collins
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 7:56 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: ND show - coming sooner than you think!

I just checked the list of who's already registered at ND.. total of 17
registrations received so far, 8 of which are 'roccos!  That's good - but
NOT ENOUGH!  What concerns me more is that if so many people (remember we've
got something like 34 "registered" as of last week) that are coming haven't
yet put up the $25 for the show, then there are probably LOTS of you who
have yet to get your reservation at the Courtyard in Milpitas.  Get off the
stick, boys and girls!  Send that check in to ND, and get that rez made!
I just checked the Marriott website, the $69 rate ain't so special - it's
their standard lowest rate for that location, so you can make your rez
right from the comfort of the chair you're sittin' at right now, without
having to talk to a brain-dead reservations agent.

On a related note - I visited my car in the paint shop yesterday.  It's
coming along nicely, and may be done as soon as the end of next week.
Most of the parts are now in, I'm only short a couple of side mouldings
and the rear window rubber.  DAMN she's gonna be purty!  I can't wait to
see the finished product....  :D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA