Re: NOS or not to NOS

the setup is really pricey i think he said it was 1000
i paid 400 plus 35 shipping cause AMS had a system barley used, with a broken
retainin g screw(part islike 20bucks...
so i grabbed it
i willstay in touch emailme to ask what isup, i figure after 2500-300 miles then
i can tune my 2.1L on teh dyno adn also, add teh NOS setup, i can add it just
not useit , i
jonas