power window motor price(was pass power window prob)

OK after a few tips from the list, I dove in and checked out the power
window prob.  Come to find out that I am pretty sure that the motor is
shot.  I hooked it to power and can hold the and hold the worm gear from
turning with my fingers (pretty weak), so I am assuming that this is an
identifiable prob.  I was offered a motor from a fellow listmember, and
was curious what would be a fair price to offer.  I really don't have
any clue as to the value of a power window motor.  I am pretty sure that
it would be outrageous for a new one though.  Just the motor...any
ideas?

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL