Re: smooth sailing!

When I got my red 16v I was working 3rd shift about 15 miles away. One
Sunday evening I was clocking about 80mph on the nearly empty highway
when an officer going in the other direction decided to turn around and
pursue me. I can only guess that he/she wouldn't have been happy with me.
I decided to attempt to keep that poor officer from more paper work on my
behalf and punched it. Before I reached my exit I was red lined in 5th
and the needle was bouncing between 145 & 150mph. (160 speedo) The car
was floating and not too stable. I do not claim that I was doing
145/150mph, I simply mean that the VDO read that. I don't know what type
of trannie I had then (I'm on the 5th) but I can tell you that I did
135ish about three weeks ago and it didn't seem as fast.

I need four things
1) My completed G60/16v
2) A 6speed conversion
3) A straight and empty strech of highway
4) A "get out of jail free" card

-Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!