Re: [tech] engine swap for air-cooled beetle (could be scirocco)

There is a kit to mount a watercooled motor into an air cooled vehicle
(bus,beetle,etc.).  I know someone who has this kit along with a built 1.6L
and the turbo/exhaust setup to go along with it.  I set it up in a ghia and
only made I think 4 passes with it.  LMK if you want to know more about it I
will let him know.  BTW, he is really hard up for money so you could make
him a good offer for the whole lot!!

Dave