rear main seal

Hello,

I'm in the middle of a clutch job, and have some oil
leakage at the rear main seal. . . is removal and
installation of a new seal pretty straight forward?

>From my non-Bentley manual, I've gathered that I need
to unbolt the seal housing, use a punch and hammer to
get the old seal out.  . . use a block of wood and
hammer to drive the new seal in after lubricating it
with engine oil, apply some moly grease or assembly
lube to the inside of the seal, and put the housing
with new seal back onto the crankshaft.

Does that sound about right?  Any snags I should be
aware of?

-'Chung