Re: smooth sailing!

--- T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 4/10/00 8:41:54 PM Eastern Daylight
> Time,
> > redbug64@hotmail.com writes:
> >
> > << How fast have you all gone in your rocco's??
> >  Mine felt like it had quite a bit more pedal >>
> >
> > The fastest speed I have gone in my rocco is 95mph.  I
> just don't trust the
> > rocco any faster than that, the front becomes too
> bouncy and light for my
> > tastes....
> >
> > Brian 86 16v
> > http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html

Let's see...

I've had my 16v to around 115 mph incicated on a couple of
occasions, the most recent was a couple of weeks ago - I
was right behind the Mad Bastard and Verne Harris in their
Sciroccos.

I had the S up to 110 (according to the tach, my speedo
goes to 100) when I first got it.  I was going uphill and
had Ben Harder in the car with me at the time.

Just adding to another useless thread.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup (To part or not to part...)