Re: paint code question /water in trunk

The sticker in the trunk has the paint code - it should be on the rear
panel.  If you have the original service log book for the car it should have
a similar sticker on the front page.
Water in the trunk is most likely to be the lights.  Removing the light
cluster and applying some silicon or mastic round the seal usually does the
trick.  It's wise not to go too overboard as if you overdo it, you'll never
get them off again in one piece.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins