Re: smooth sailing!

I've had my Rabbit close to 130.  I have a 110 mph speedo in it (thanks
Chris D, got a better deal than you thought I would!) and the needle goes
clear down to the peg on the bottom then I can only gauge it by how far the
needle bounces off of the peg.  I suspected right around 130 figuring that
the peg was 120.  I have spax springs and boge struts (soon to be bilsteins
thanks to Chris Cramer and his Corrado) with mass swaybars, stressbars,
bushings, etc. and it felt (not sounded) like 55!  Not too scary after being
a passenger on the back of a ninja going down the autobahn at 150 doing
everything I could just to keep my head and body down out of the draft
(woulda ripped me right off the back of the bike).  I know, not too smart,
but was still pretty fun AND scary!!

Dave