Re: 1997 GTI vr6 "concept series"???

Alot of dealerships are putting aftermarket parts on themselves on new cars.
My old dealer ship used to put Momo/Progressive/Konig/etc rims and tires,
spoilers, aftermarket exhausts, tint, and so on on its new Audis and VWs. How
they got around the warrenties with equipment other than factory backed
Eibach, Monsoon, Bilstein, Sport Exhaust upgades I dont know, but all were
full factory warrented cars. I know a K&N would void the warrenty on my
roomates new Passat (good thing they dont know about the chip).

However the closest thing to what your talking about from the factory would
be the Drivers Edition GTi, which was trim and paint only. Kevin Collins
would know better.

Shannon
'87 16V
Seattle