RE: Too Much $$$$ - musings a week before payday

hehehe - yah, you can credit it to my mother.

I was at her house one night checking my e-mail, and
she saw 150msgs in the scirocco folder, and 215 in the
vanagon folder (http://www.vanagon.com)

She asked what they were and I told her about the
list... she knows that my cars spend more time up on
blocks than off of them...

Now we just need someone to write up 12 steps to
vw-recovery....

Mark

--- 16v Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:
> At 01:25 AM 4/10/2000 , Neal Tovsen wrote:
>

> > > It's not a mailing list, it's a support group
> >
> >That statement is just plain beautiful...
>

> Brett--- can you put this one on scirocco.org under
> "Mailing List"????
>
> The Scirocco List.
> It's not just a mailing list, it's a support group.
>

> It deserves an emmy. :)
>
> Jason
>

> >Neal
> >
> >--