smooth sailing!

List,

I had an exciting experience on the way home from school last weekend.  I
went home this weekend to get some stuff done, when i got on the interstate
heading home,  (speed limit 65) i was quickly overtaken by a flash silver
scirocco 16v.  I thought cool, i get to drive with another scirocco!  I
proceded to catch up to the speed demon.  whell i guess when he saw me in
his rear view, he thought i wanted to race, so he spead up.  Next thing i
know i am cruzing at 115mph in my tornado red 16v keeping up.  I went this
fast untill he got off the interstate aobut 10 miles away from where i got
on the interstate.  Anywhoo, i felt kind of bad that i was beating on my 16v
so hard, but i was also impressed that she could cruze so whell at
115mph!!!!  Please no mean comments aobut my speed, i am a carefull driver
and this is the first time that i have ever beat any one of my vw's that
hard, adn is sometihng that i don't plan on doing again any time soon.  Was
this anyone on the list????  How fast have you all gone in your rocco's??
Mine felt like it had quite a bit more pedal but dont' dare to try it, 115
was damn fast feeling while passing cars goning 75!  Of course i cant drive
it now cause of all this frigging snow in new england!!  I had to leave it
at my house for the week!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!