RE: Update: Scirocco bodykits

> Could somone as a passenger on a flight bring them to the States
> as luggage?

This is how I got my bumpers. A friend (Kim) went to England to visit a few
other Scirocco nuts and carried them back on the plane with her.  Didn't get
charged an extra fee, and there was no problem with Customs, either.  I
think we got VERY lucky.  She got her bumpers the same way when Shane came
from England to visit the States.

I bet you can could get away with one large box, but several might be
questioned.  Sure is worth looking in to if you're planning a trip to
Europe.

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com