RE: Org updates (and a request)

--- Neal Tovsen <sixteen.volt@gte.net> wrote:
Seriously though, where
> the heck are all
> the Mk1 pilots? Don't tell me y'all (that's my new
> "sutharn wurd" for the
> week) are too bashful!

Not at all - as I just replied to Brett, my '80 S will be
going up as soon as she's outta the paint shop.

The only excuse I have for not doing my '88 is she's
*still* sporting her stock (read "offroad package")
suspension.

And after seeing Ben Harder's Mk 1 this weekend, he'd best
get busy on a profile too - I'm AMAZED that this is the
same car that he bought for $200 last summer.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup (To part or not to part...)