Starter question on my 16v

    OK I took my old starter off and got a nice new one. Now one problem when
I took the old one off it only had one post for the Alt. wire and battery
cable to go to. Now this one has two. I don't know which one to put each wire
on. I should have taken note of it. But I didn't. So now I'm wonder which
poles to use. the male female connectors are easy to figure out. I think. SO
um anyone have any ideas and or pics or schematic drawings from there Bentley
they can send me?

    Oh yeah does any one have a random mail connector on there Alt. I just
noticed it and I have nothing that connected to it. Its just kind of there.

Well there is my vague post for the week
Thanks
~Danny~
88 16v