84 Scirocco and 85 Parts Car FS in Portland OR.

Hi All,

I was driving by a house in N. Portland and saw two Black Scirocco's
so I naturally stopped to take a look. Guess What, they were both For
Sale. Nothing to get excited about as they are in pretty bad shape.
I talked with the owner and took a few pictures. What the heck I havn't
written any HTML in a while so I've put up a page featuring these cars.

Its at:

http://www.teleport.com/~rlc/84n85fs.dir/84and85.htm

The guy I talked to seemed like a nice guy. His name is Joe
and his phone # and email are on the page.  I'd go for the "best offer"
price or maybe just offer to haul them away.

I'm not interested as I have no place to put them or work on them,
and I already have my 77 (needs work) and 86 (needs brakes) Sciroccos.

The Page will be taken down within a week so if your interested check it
out soon.

Ron (needs time, needs money) Cooper