Re: Audi throttle body...

> There must be something different about the Pickup manifold from that
> vintage... it's simply listed as "No longer available."

Probably not a big loss if they're as restrictive as mine.  That little
diesel needs all the help it can get.

> Personally I like the C-clips, as in our lattitude they are much easier
> work with after years of accumulated rust and corrosion.

I can understand about the corrosion stuff.  I lived up in South Dakota
for quite a few years.  That's why I live in Texas now.  Is it possible
that the Sciroccos have more room under there?  It's really crowded up
under that Rabbit.

> But I expect if I lived
> somewhere where rocksalt was nothing more than a bad dream, I'd prefer
the
> bolt on flanges too... :)

Rocksalt??  Oh yeah,... that's the stuff we hafta go get to make homemade
ice cream for the pic-nic.  ;^)
-kevin in Texas