88 FS

I'm bored and have been checking out autotrader.com.  I had to share
this one.  Original owner car and it's white with black leather.  Damn.
All records.  Holy crap.  I have no idea where's it's located, but the
number is 804-360-0608.

-Mike

1988 Volkswagen Scirocco
                  Car is in Mint Condition. It has had only one
                  owner-retired. Car has been garage kept and has
                  never seen salt. It is 100% stock. It has never
                  been in an accident. It is a 16V 5 speed. All
                  white exterior with black leather interior. PW, PL,
                  AC, alloy rims, and sunroof. Well maintained-all
                  records. color: White
                  Color: White
                  70200 miles, $3800