RE: Intersting VW tidbit

Interesting that you mention that...I was looking through a Unigraphics
demo, and one of the demos they include is a Beetle/Ghia door handle.  I
about flipped - high-powered engineering software, and they show off its
capabilities on a 50-year-old part.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating