Re: mono wiper installed: but???

>and does it come with a new cowl piece to replace the two wiper notfches.
>Anyone know what I am talking about.

Cowl peace.... this is welded on.  My car appears to have had a little
incident with the hood and highway speeds at one point in it's life.  There
are two dents on the roof about 1.5 foot back from the windscreen.  Also, of
course my cowl peace looks like sh!t, is made mainly of bondo, and prevents
my hood from fitting correctly.  I would be interested in replacing this
mangled rusty piece, if at all possible!  My car looks as if someone was
teaching 3-year olds the fine art of mig-welding and bondo on it...
Thanks
Ben
84 8v