Re: Rear wiper alignment.

>My rear wiper on my '81 is stoping at weird places... sometimes to the far
>right, sometimes in the middle...
>I have to keep hitting the stick and hope it stops in the right place. Its
>the mech worn out?

Julie, does it stop in whatever position it was in when you turned the
switch off? If so it could be your wiper delay relay. To identify this
problem remove the relay (I think it is in the "M" position of the
fusepanel. Then run a jumper between terminal 30 and 87. Then try to operate
your wipers as normal. If it works then you need a new relay. Get one out of
an A3; they are programmable. HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA