Re: mono wiper installed: but???

What you gotta do is adjust the motor gear.  Unhook
the motor from the assembly, move the linkage into the
position you want to be the stop position, put the
motor back in.  You should hook up JUST the motor,
turn on your wipers, let them cycle, disconnect it.
that way you know the motor is in the rest position.
Then put the linkage back together.  You can set the
wiper rest position anywhere you want it that way.

Mark
84 8v w/ 82 monowiper

--- "Josh(MAD16v)Able" <kpa@wizvax.net> wrote:
> Ok I just got a mono wiper from an 82 installed in
> my 87,,,no problem went
> fine...BUT the park position is nearly vertical. ok
> its not that simple,,,I
> cant adjust the arm position down into its proper
> location (nearly
> horizontal on the pass. side) couse it sweeps down
> to there before
> returning to its nearly vertical park. !!!!!!!wtf??
> please if ya know the
> answer help me out...but give the advice/directions
> percisely,,I have
> mechanical challenges..hehe
> many thanks
> Josh Able