Re: sucky idle problems with the Mad Max turbo roc

Not by itself, no - it would just result in a higher idle.  The aux air
valve bybasses the throttle valve, but air still comes from the intake
boot, so it's lifting the airflow sensor plate, and resulting in more
fuel.  Excess air that DOESN'T lift the airflow sensor plate will result
in extra lean stumbling and dying.  This is from ripped intake boots,
misconnected or damaged vacuum hoses, bad aux air plumbing etc. etc.

HTH,

Drew