[all] webpage updated

  i usually don't announce these or don't feel that i should annouce
them, but i updated my webpage. what makes this signifigant is that you
can now link to specific pages of that may interest you. in addition,
i've also included web page links for those that are in the directory.
if you want to be in the directory, then come to my webpage and fill out
the form. no new content has been added, but things have been cleaned up
and should load faster (nevermind that my whole web site is only 351k).
apologies for taking up bandwidth.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com