WTB: non 16V a/c alt. bracket

The subject line says it all. On the removal of a/c on the 16V project, I managed to line up my crank pulley to my water pump pulley. If need be, I will utilize the alt bracket which I possess. However, if I can, I'd like to get a non a/c alt bracket. On which cars did they come? The motor is a 2.0l 16V from a Passat. I wanna keep it as real as possible.  Any givers?

BTW, I already tried the 8V bracket but it don't seem to fit.

TIA

Sal Guzzo

81 Scirocco S (16V to be)
81 Scirocco (motorless and directionless)
84 Rabbit (now Gti)
84 Scirocco Wolfsburg