badgeless 3 slat grill - bulk buy

OK, I just contacted Venom Motorsports in the UK about their 3 slat
grill.  For pictures go to Adam's page (1986 1600 GT - sweet car).
Here is the URL for the pictures of the grill:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/4385/Venom.html
He also has eyebrow spoiler but I am not interested in that, so I
didn't inquire.  The grill is made of black fiberglass and only works
w/ the Euro light setup.  If you are interested in the eybebrow
spoiler, you can call Venom Motorsport directly at: 011-441254
814444

Venom is selling the 3 slat grill for 50 pounds + approx 25 pounds
shipping.  Converted to U.S. dollars, thats $119.811 at today's
exchange rate.

Who wants one?  I am willing to make the initial investment as long
as people are serious about paying for them.  You will be responsible
for paying the S+H fees from MD.  I will impose a minimal surcharge of
5 per grill to cover my time and investment, but all in all, I think
its a great deal.  So you are looking at approx 75 pounds (50 + S+H
from UK), + $5, + S+H from MD.

Please respond to this email by the end of the day, b/c I am going to
try and place the order tomorrow morning.  I am itching to get one of
these grills.  As soon as I get a definitive # I will get back to
those interested on exact costs.

Thanks to Adam for sourcing the info on Venom Motorsports!

Later,

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DIO/RRS