RE:The Calendar Boys

	Ok, this started out as a joke, but it may turn out to be something after
all.
	If you guys & girls are interested, I will construct a calander for the
year, starting in May.
	If I can get at least 12 reponces I will make them up. There is a place in
town where we may be able to have them printed, or you can just print them
out yourselves.
	I will need pics of you with your cars (clothes on... On you, not the car
(geeze!!)) and a brief bio of your name, city, state and a description of
the cars mods if any.
	Placement will be by alphabetical order for month placement... No one named
"AAAron AAAAble" please apply!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
'81 Scirocco (re-animating)