Glad to be back

Well I don't know how many noticed, but I have been gone for the last 8
days while away on spring break in Cancun. All I can say is that I don't
think I want to see another Corona or VW Bug for the next year.It seemed
like every other car in Mexico was the old style bug (they are still being
made in Mexico if you didnt know) and all the other cars were jettas and
rabbits. Not one scirocco though.  Well I did receice a bunch of e-mails
from people about parts and stuff so i'll be getting back to you ASAP.

Oh and as far as that male nude calender. I'll do it on two conditions.
First as long as I can where my Pimp hat and second as long as you promise
to use a panaramic(sp?) camera to capture ALL of my glory.=)

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.