Re: Neuspeed products, was: nudespeed.com

Randy B wrote:

> Remember a business has to make money otherwise they don't stay in business
> very long.

Here's another perspective.  Even though we may or may not like some of
the Honda stuff that's running around out there - there are some cars
that are done up in TRULY bad taste (the same can actually be said for
all modified cars, VW included) - we should keep in perspective that these
guys are AUTO ENTHUSIASTS, and as such we share a certain bond with them.
To summarily consider them to be "idiots", "misguided", "stupid", etc.,
is an EXTREMELY arrogant attitude.  To a certain degree, they're our
brothers, just as other Scirocco list members are.  Something to keep
in perspective.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0