Re: nudespeed.com

> bigger.  They would be fools not to play in that space.  I don't
> begrudge them for it one bit, nor should anyone else who understands
> anything about running a business.

  i don't think it's the fact the they now cater to the 'rice' cars
(necessary to keep them viable), but it's the thought that counts. it
just sort of akin to one day bosch making parts for hondas, etc. and no
longer acknowledging their beginnings (though i'm sure they already make
parts for japanese cars). for those of you who are still upset about
neuspeed going japanese, consider that they recently completely modded
an audi tt for a recent article in motor trend or car & driver. as for
me, the only reason i don't like them is because they want so much for
their parts because of their name.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com