Re: [mk2] sighting & wolfs info wanted

>   also, what distinguished a wolfsburg from a non-wolfsburg Scirocco
> (besides the badge)? was it only side leather-bolstered seats?

Color coded mirrors and door pillar black out are two of the outside
features. No Scirocco came with "leather-bolstered" seats unless the rest
of the seat face was leather. Just like door panels from leather
Sciroccos aren't leather covered. That was off of your subject I know,
but I hear the word leather being used where we should be hearing vinyl.

I have leather inserts in my doors because I put it there after ripping
out the vinyl. Looks much better too.

-Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the leather door panels!