Re: Head Bolt Wrench

Every one should love me (or hate depending on how much you paid) for this
one.  I found a store where I bought a set of 4 12pt triple square metric
drivers.  The set includes the head bolt, and the CV joint bolt sozes, also
I belive one is needed for tranny work.  They seem to be good quality, at
least as strong as the bolts.  The best part is that I paid $2.60, not $35
or $40 like I have been quoted, but $2.60.  For that price who cares about
the lifetime guarantee.  I don't know the name of the company but I can find
out for any who are interested.

Ben Smith
84 8v