Re: wheel bearings and the Schley bad ass tool

I have that tool and I would rent it out for $20, providing I have a
deposit.

I never tried that trick before, I'd rather just install the new bearing.
I guess if you were selling it...
An hour and $25 later I'm done.

If anybody wants to send me their wheel bearing housings, I will install
one bearing for $20 and 2 for $30.

I'm in the Philadelphia area, btw.

Peter