Re: Corrado dash in Mk1?

ok,
first of all, Nate hasn't put one in his (yet). =)

Since Mr. Honnold put a MKII dash in his MKI, it stands to
reason that the corrado dash will fit in the MKI if it fits in the MKII
(which it does).

As far as tips, the wiring color coding for the switches is nearly the
same between the MKII and the corrado switches, but I don't know
about the MKI.

There's a couple of wreckers out there that have g60 and vr6 corrado parts,
because of the incredible number of people incapable of properly
driving a powerful front wheel drive car.
I went the way of the g60 dash because it still uses the slider type
AC controls, whereas the vr6 dash uses the rotary controls (which Nate is
positive he can make work).  IMO the vr6 dash looks better, but I wouldn't
go through the trouble of making it work.

if you need other details, shoot me an email......

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alex@nu2u.net
icq #19613213