Price on used springs?

List,
	Some crazy guy wants to buy my old Neuspeed Race springs, and poly
strut bearing setup........ The springs dont sag, they dont look pretty, and
the fronts have 1 coil cut off. What should I ask for them? (with the poly
strut bearing setup, and no shocks) Thanks,
		Gary Huff

Gary Huff

85 8v VW Scirocco R.I.P. "Klaus the rust rocket"

86 16v VW Scirocco "Cheddar, lager, and brats for me"

92 Geo Metro 3 Cylinder "Parts hauler, storage unit, winter driver"