Going rate for CIS-E (16V) fuel pump?

My fuel pump is sick and screaming for a quick end to its misery.  (That or the brand new fuel filter is already clogged.)

Any know what the going rate is for a new fuel pump for a 16V Scirocco?  I need a figure to compare with local prices.  I'll have to buy locally if I want to make it to the Portland cruise out deal.

On a side note, anyone know of any upgrades over a stock CIS pump?  I'm going to check the application for KE-Motronic (which I'm running now).  I figure with a 200+ HP turbo motor, I need all the fuel pressure I can get!  >:)

Bradley
'86 S16V 2.0 "T"

P.S.  Anyone notice the VR5 engine drawings on that ETKA CD (for 98 models)?  Strange design, I must say.