Re: Dont think im getting my money back! AVOS

>From: A1SCIROCCO@aol.com
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Dont think im getting my money back!  AVOS
>Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:11:24 EDT
>From majord@neubayern.net Wed Sep 29 13:19:30 1999
>Sender: Majordomo <majord@neubayern.net>
>
>Well the guy is giving me a hard time!  He says that he's 100 percent sure
>it's my car and not the shock that is causing this problem.  I dont believe
>him at all i had Bilstien sports and H&R springs on my car for 4months with
>out a single problem.  Ever since i put the AVO'S (Piece of shit
>coil-overs)
>on my tire has been hitting the top of the fender arch cutting chunks out
>of
>my tires.

Would'nt that mean the car is too low?  Shocks don't control how far the
suspension can move, do they?  I thot they just limited how fast the wheel
moved, so when you hit a bump, the car does not bounce around.

Can't you just raise the spring?

JC100

He also said that the shocks he sent are in perfect shape and its