electical problems

I'm having a problem with the passenger side turn signals comming on and
staying on as soon as I turn the key key and supply power to the rest of the
car. The drivers side operate normally, but the problem side dosen't cause
the indicator in the guage cluster to flash when I signal to turn left. Just
the other day I was driving to the store (looking like a dork cause my
passenger turn signal are always lit) and I activated the passenger side
turn signal and the car died.

here is what I know so far:
1. when the car died the fuel pump fuse blew and the relay fried.
    I know cause I tested the fried one, supply power and no buzzz at
    the pump, use a jumper wire and it buzzes like it should so the
    pump works.
2. replaced fuse and just bought a new relay....waiting to put it
    (relay) in because I don't want to fry another one
3. when ever the passenger side turn signals are activated (car off
    ignition in the on position) the fuel pump makes a slight buzz)

what I need to know know is.....
1. what wire(s) could I possibly cut so that I can get those turn
   signal light off and drive my car!!!!!!!!
2. or how can I fix the turn signal wireing so that I can drive my
   car and still have turn signals

NOTE: the turn sigals are ALOT brighter than they normally are supposed to
be (refering to the problem side)

                                              THANKS IN ADVANCE

Rob Nettles
Black 84 8v Scirocco