From: Geoffrey Morton [mailto:joyridegm@netscape.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 11:17 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: mass meeting

the guy in hampton said he tried to organize it before, interested again? we
need to find a centralized location to meet so its not too far for
everybody.
jason lives on the cape and i live in duxbury and there is a guy in norwood
and one in methuen. i cant think of any ideas right now for what to do, so
suggestions will help. we need to know what everybody schedules are like.
are
there any car races or car shows we can go to in your areas? i am game for
whatever.
Geoff Morton
87VW16V