Englishtown VW Show

OK.

anybody who wants to meet up on SUNDAY OCTOBER 3rd, for the Englishtown VW
Show-n-GO, listen up.

We'll meet at 8:15 - 8:45 on Route 18 S at the Dunkin-Donuts (corner of rt
18 & Tices Lane).

If you're coming from the NJ Turnpike (what's that smell?), take rt 18s,
pass the Burger King and a bunch of strip malls. The DD is at the stripmall
on the corner of TICES LANE.

If you have any othe questions or think we should move the meeting time,
e-mail me at Spredhaus@hotmail.com

I'm gonna post this to my AirCooled List, my WaterCooled list, my AutoXlist
and my quilting circle.

See ya there!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!