gearign

hey guys it is the wonderful typer Jonas again ...all of you get your
decoder ruings out cause i am not going to be using th ebacksapce key
and if i miss a space  sorry ......

here it goes i have a 4K a FF a FN  an AGB, a 9A,

i want to build a fast gear box.... so i am thinking of dismantling thnm
all and putting gears together..i am interested in a good short first
second ,, good third , you get the rest.....
i was thinking of the 6 speed but even at my cost it is too
expensive..the kit retails for 2995 and i dont get enough off from
autotech so i want a 5 speed monster box..i am going tohink about
coating my syncro's too and if i can find the mioney a few othert things
any thoughts or inout

TIA
jonas
87 rocco with nothing to do but dream dream dream....