Re: I Win Again...

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:14:50 -0400 (EDT) Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
writes:
> And thanks for all the help and kind words that
>you all passed along to me.....even you Shawn.=)

You still cant drive my car and im thinking I wont even let you SIT in
it! LOL!!

Glad things are working out much better this time around and (raising my
R&C) heres to this being the LAST time you have to deal with the
Insurance company's!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and