Re: cam, exhaust for 2L 16v block w/ 1.8 head

What is the power/torque curve like (how much/when)?

I've been looking at those sticks for quite a while now but don't trust
Autotech any farther than I can throw them. The only real alternatives seem to
be the Kents and the Schricks. The Kent billets are within $100 of the Schricks
so I don't see much of an advantage there. -well, that is unless you're
converting to solid lifters (which I'd do in a competition car but not for my
street rod).

HuMpnYoMoM@aol.com wrote:

> I put the Autotech cams in my 16v Scirocco. I have a 2.0L 16v with TT
> exhaust, power module, etc. I think it works great. I've never had a chance
> to drive a car with Schricks in it so I can't compare, but for $399 I think
> the Autotechs are worth it.
>
> Justin
> '86 Scirocco 16v 2.0L

Scott F. Williams