Re: Clear signals on a mK1 in the US

You know what? I'm not digging those at all... The lights actually look *white*
-not clear. Perhaps that is just the sunlight or the contrast on the black? I
dunno... Regardless, on that car at least, I do not think that it complements
the car at all.

There has to be some solution between the stock orange crappers and those
clear(?) examples. Hmm....

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut