mk2 exhaust systems

I'm probably going to be replacing the exhaust system on my '84 in
the near future here and plan on replace the 4-1 manifold with the 4-
2 manifold and long euro downpipe (I have one sitting here that
hasn't cost me anything so I'm going to use it no matter what ;)
But I wanted to know what exhaust systems are out there that
have a slip joint that goes to the downpipe.  I'd like the system to
be somewhat quiet as this is going to be my daily driver but I
realize there is a limit as I won't have a cat. Any recommendations?
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm