Re: High reving and no gas

----Original Message Follows----
From: SubConSk8@aol.com
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: High reving and no gas
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:50:13 EDT

I have developed a new prob. w/ my car...In mianly second and 3rd, but
sometimes all the gears, I will floor it and it stops giving gas at about
3,000 RPMs but it still revs high to whatever...What is this from? It
doesn't
do it consistently and I can give it gas, just cant floor it...Whats the
deal?

Stephen
86' 8v Rocco

--
If your engine continues to rev higher but the car isn't moving with it then
I would surmise that you need a new clutch.

Brayn
'81 Scirocco (not too pretty but runs great)