Re: Mean Rocco

Hello Guys,
If you want to see a Very clean and total modded Scirocco check out this URL
<http://www.resource.freewire.co.uk/mean.htm>http://www.resource.freewire.co.uk/mean.htm ..its one MEAN mother of a rocco...wow.

let me know what you think !!!

Marc

I appreciate the look myself, but I wouldn't call it 'clean'. In my
mind, clean (IMHO) has no big wings, louvres, intakes, big flares & vinyl
flag stickers. The interior of this car is nice and functional, but not
very well executed...mismatched seats != clean in my opinion. It's a
really nice car with a ton of effort into it, which I totally appreciate
so don't get me wrong...I do like it mostly. The front end is mean!!

I guess I could total is up by saying that I think clean means simple,
uncluttered and well executed...like the factory meant it that way.
For instances, I think detrimming the Scirocco really cleans up it's
look, debadging looks clean, and chromatic matching looks clean.

Maybe this is just me...

==Brett
\/ '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"