Re: scirocco (maybe other vw's) phone book/directory

** Reply to note from Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> Mon, 27 Sep 1999 01:26:14 EDT

  Yes, that looks cool to me too.

  I tried responding to the "survey", but my response got rejected. But that page is exactly whet I
would like to see.

> Up until now ive stayed out of this thread only because I din't intend on participating. However I
> recently strolled into a web site that had a members directory which I thought was pretty kewl. I
> personally don't want my home phone number plastered on any web site (Enough fuckers, aka
> salesmen, call me as it is.). Go check out this page and see what you think.
>
> http://www.europaisch-sport.com/members.html
>
> I would be up to putting that type of info onto a e-mail, home town and/or web site address. Seems
> pretty cool actually.

        Jean-Claude
        ICQ: 47403427