Re: Mean Rocco

Hello 53crew,

I know this car and I know who is the owner :

Schwab Fabrice
Rue du Châtelet 8 CH-2504 BIENNE  ( Suisse )
Tél privé : 032/342.15.36 Tel prof. : 032/344.43.50
Natel : 079/251.29.53
E-Mail : fschwab@vtx.ch

he is from Switzerland and he only speaks french.

he sent me some more (good) pictures,
so I can send them to anybody who is interested or I can make a
little page, just as you want.

greetings
Dirk

> hey, that guy's car looks like mine, but backwards. me and him should get
> together and get an M.C. Escher thing going on.
>
> By the way, what kind of front end is that?
>

> Rich Deede
> University Of Delaware (Communications)
> 1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
> 1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.
>

> On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Marc Little wrote:
>
> > Hello Guys,
> > If you want to see a Very clean and total modded Scirocco check out this
URL